The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
Ditch the oven and crank up the air fryer! Experience the next-level crunch of our air fryer tortilla pizza. Melty cheese meets crispy crust, all ready in 5 minutes! Say goodbye to soggy, uneven pizzas, and hello to air fryer pizza perfection!
This recipe makes six pizzas and costs approximately $5.94 to make. That’s just around 99¢ per serving!
Table of Contents
What You’ll Love About Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- Minimal Prep: This easy recipe has a few simple steps to follow and is made in about thirty minutes, with each tortilla pizza taking only three to four minutes to cook. You don’t need to wait for your homemade pizza dough to rise or go out for pizza. It is the best way to get your pizza fix!
- Customizable: Let everyone pick their toppings and make their pizza. It is an easy way for everyone to get exactly what they want.
- Easy To Make: Pizza night just got easier! Grab the kiddos to teach them how to make this independently for the perfect lunch or quick snack. Or you can make it for a quick weeknight dinner on the go.
- Simple Ingredients: You only need three ingredients to make these easy tortilla pizzas. The best part is your whole family can satisfy their pizza craving anytime you want.
Air Fryer Pizza with Tortillas Ingredients & Cost:
- 6 (4.5-inch) tortillas – $1.49
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese – $2.14
- ¾ cup pizza sauce – $2.31
The cost of the recipe is calculated based on the amounts needed. To learn more about how we price our recipes, check out Budget Recipes Explained. The pricing for this recipe was updated in February 2024.
How To Make Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
***For full recipe instructions, see the recipe card below.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees F.
- Spread sauce on the tortilla, and then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Place pizza in the preheated air fryer basket for 3-4 minutes until cheese bubbles and browns.
- While one pizza cooks, assemble the next.
Tortilla Pizza Air Fryer Recipe Variations and Substitutions
Feel free to add your favorite pizza toppings. Some ideas include:
- Hawaiian: pineapple and ham
- Veggie supreme: red onions, mushrooms, bell peppers, and black olives
- Meat Lovers: pepperoni, sausage, and ham
- Classic Pepperoni Pizza: pepperoni and cheese
SERVE: These are best enjoyed fresh out of the air fryer.
STORE: Store the leftover tortilla pizza in the fridge in an airtight container for up to four days.
FREEZE: Once cooled, place the pizzas on a baking sheet and freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Then, transfer to a freezer-safe bag. Use pieces of parchment paper to separate the pizzas.
REHEAT: Place frozen pizza in a 380℉ preheated air fryer and cook until heated about 2 minutes.
Air Fryer Pizza Tortilla Recipe FAQs
Can these be baked in the oven?
These pizzas can be baked in the oven but will not look or taste as good. Bake at 400℉ for about 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Will tortillas get crispy in the air fryer?
Yes, the air fryer creates a crispy tortilla crust.
How long can these pizzas be in the air fryer?
These pizzas are perfectly golden at 4 minutes, but 5 or 6 minutes may work if you like yours darker.
Will regular large tortillas work with this recipe?
Large tortillas may work for this recipe; depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to cut them in half. You must also adjust the ingredient measurements to account for the larger pizzas. The type of tortilla we prefer is street tacos.
What toppings can be used in the air fryer on these pizzas?
Any of your favorite toppings that you would typically put on a traditional pizza.
Get Kids Involved With Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
Ages 2-3: Let your little one have fun making pizza art with fresh basil and parmesan to top the pizzas after cooking.
Ages 4-5: Have your child count the tortillas and measure the sauce for each one. This is a great way to practice counting and learn measurement skills.
Ages 6-8: Challenge your child to try this recipe independently, with your guidance close by.
Ages 9-11: Supervise them while they prepare the entire recipe. Have them read it twice before beginning.
Ages 12+: Let them prepare the entire recipe unsupervised while you do the happy dance in the corner!
Get creative with your leftovers. If you have leftover veggies and chicken, use them as toppings for these pizzas.
More From Easy Budget Recipes
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
- Air Fryer
- measuring cups
- 6 4.5-inch tortillas, we used street taco tortillas
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¾ cup pizza sauce
- Grated Parmesan
PREHEAT AIR FRYER:
- Preheat your air fryer to 380℉ (pizzas will be there for about 3-4 minutes).
- Lay out a tortilla, add 2 tablespoons of sauce and a handful of cheese.
- Place it in the preheated air fryer and let it’ air fry’ for 3-4 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and turning golden or has brown/darker spots.
- While the first pizza is in the air fryer, assemble the next one.
- Remove the first pizza, and top with basil (optional) and parmesan. Place the next pizza in the air fryer for 3-4 minutes.
- Repeat with all of the tortillas and enjoy your easy tortilla pizzas!
- These are best enjoyed fresh out of the air fryer.
- Feel free to add other pizza toppings of your choice.