Let me guess when you hear ‘budget,’ you groan and think “I don’t wanna!” We’re here to tell you, it doesn’t have to feel that way! This website is here to help you ‘wanna’ budget by taking the guesswork out for you!
How EBR will help with Budget Recipes
- Easy Budget Recipes will give you easy, real food (not cheap junk food) for whatever your budget may be. Hover over “RECIPES BY COST” on the menu above and then choose from Under $5, $5, $10, $15, and $15+ recipes. Our goal is to give you a variety of recipes with a variety of prices for anyone on any budget!
- Our prices are mostly found on the Walmart website, but if the product cannot be found then we search comparable stores like Target or Smiths. Keep in mind that prices may vary depending on your location so these recipe costs are just an estimate.
- You’ll find that ALL of our recipes will feed at least 6 people. If you hover your mouse over the “Serving Size” number in the recipe card, then you can easily change the recipe for how many serving sizes you need.
- If you choose to buy in bulk from Costco or Sam’s Club or have some ingredients in your pantry already, then you will find that these recipes will be even cheaper! The same goes for using coupons or purchasing items when they go on sale! We’d love to hear your stories about how you made these recipes even more budget-friendly, so please let us know in the comments!
- The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide. We update the pricing on our recipes as often as possible.
- The overall recipe cost is calculated by the amounts needed for the recipe.
We’re all busy people trying to do all the things. With the help of Easy Budget Recipes, you can stay on top of your life AND budget with our recipes!
Feel free to share your budget successes in any of the recipe comment sections – we would love to enjoy the high that comes from saving money with you!