Are you throwing snacks at your kids in the backseat while you are driving them to their next activity?
Are you constantly on the go?
Need to be in too many places at once?
Do your kids want to eat 3 meals a day plus snacks? Ours too, can you believe it? The nerve of these kids!!
Are you finding yourself at a loss as to what you can cook easily to fit into your busy life schedule?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this page is for you. We are busy moms too just trying to do our best to get our kids where they need to be and throw in some vegetables along the way.
Our love for our children, love of cooking, and love of all things easy bring us together to give you ideas for easy meal plans. Recipes you can throw together quickly and easily while you live your life driving to the next soccer game or choir concert.
Get Our Meal Plans Delivered to Your In-Box
Easy Budget Recipes will also provide you with bi-monthly meal plans to make your life that much easier. The only way that you can get them is BY SIGNING UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER! We want to make sure that our FREE meal plans get into the hands of the people that need them the most, YOU!
Meal Plan Features:
We want to serve you by going beyond a list of recipes to make each week. That’s why each and every meal plan will have the following features:
- Total recipe cost and serving prices for each recipe (that way there are no surprises at the grocery store check out line!).
- A grocery list
- Meal prepping guides. Choose from weekly meal prep plans that have you chop veggies and make things like shredded chicken and easy homemade bread on Sunday night or Monday morning, or daily meal prep plans such as a reminder to marinade chicken the morning of!
BONUS MEAL PLANNING TIPS:
- When trying a new recipe, write down on your recipe who liked it in your family, that way you know whether it was a hit or a flop for the family for the next time it catches your eye – busy moms forget if it’s not written down.
- Plan one dinner on or around payday with a super easy recipe or freezer recipe. This will give you time to run to the grocery store and get ingredients for the next week of meals without having to rush home to make dinner and do all of the other 1,000 things on your to-do list.
- For an easier cooking experience, cook the appropriate amount of chicken, beef, etc for the next 2 weeks ahead of time. Freeze the meat in 1-2 cup increments for easy use.
Do you have additional meal planning tips? We’d like to know. Write us a comment below to share!