The recipe prices will vary based on fluctuating grocery costs. Please use what is posted as a guide.
This Cranberry Party Punch is perfect for any Fall and Winter get together. It’s easy, costs just $8.67 to make, and serves 20 people!
Imagine working hard to prepare the perfect Thanksgiving dinner, I’m sure you have all done it many times, so it should be easy to imagine. The table is set, the turkey is carved, the rolls smell amazing, and the pies are baked to perfection.
You sit down at the table and take a big swig of what? Water? Oh no! Did the drinks go unplanned? Drinks can often be neglected because so much of our time is spent planning the turkey or amazing side dishes.
No need to stress! No need to worry about what drink goes with turkey. We have you covered with this easy fruit punch.
This cranberry raspberry punch recipe takes any holiday to the next level, not just Thanksgiving. It is the best because it is easy to make, and you can serve this punch recipe year-round.
No need to wait for certain ingredients to be in season. You can buy the frozen cans for this recipe year-round.
Now, anytime you have a get-together at your house, you can wow your guests by serving this cranberry raspberry punch recipe instead of the usual go-to boring water!
Table of Contents
Cranberry Party Punch Recipe Questions Answered:
How do you calculate punch for a party?
It is the million-dollar question, right? How much punch do I need for a party? I hate guesstimating because then I either spend the night making punch over and over, or I have way too much.
There is never in between. Until now! We can help you determine exactly how to calculate how much punch to make for a party.
There are a couple of things to consider when hosting a party and deciding how much punch to make:
- The first thing to think about is how big your cups are. The majority of punch glasses are 4-6 ounces.
- Next, you need to consider how many guests you will have in attendance.
- Then, you need to figure out how long your party will last. The average person drinks one glass every hour of the party.
Now that you have thought about the details, are you ready for some math?
The (# of party guests) X (# of hours the party is for) X (# of ounces in each punch glass). This number equals the number of ounces of punch you will need to make!
FOR EXAMPLE, If I am having 50 guests, using 6 oz cups, for a 3-hour party, the equation would look like this: 50 X 3 X 6 = 900 ounces
How to get punch out of carpet?
Oh, man! You are having a party and serving the punch; it’s like you are asking for a spill to happen on your carpet, right? Hopefully, it doesn’t happen, but it is always good to have this bit of information in your back pocket just if tragedy strikes!
The best way to remove the punch from the carpet is to combine equal parts of water and white vinegar. Next, using a white cloth, dip it into the solution and then dap it over the stain. If you can still see a light stain, just press down gently to squeeze out some of the vinegar on the problem area. Good luck!
How to Make Cranberry Party Punch Recipe:
- First, in a 2-quart drink pitcher, add lemonade concentrate and 3 cups of water.
- Next, pour lemonade, cranberry juice, and sprite into a punch bowl.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop raspberry sherbet into the punch bowl.
- Finally, float slices of lemon on the surface and serve!
How to get the kids involved with this recipe:
- Ages 2-3: Let them pour in the lemonade and cran-raspberry juice.
- Ages 4-5: Read the directions for them while they prepare the entire recipe. We suggest reading the whole recipe once before continuing.
- Ages 6-8: Supervise them while they prepare the entire recipe. Remember to have them read it twice before beginning the recipe.
- Ages 9-12+: Let them prepare the entire recipe, unsupervised, while you do the happy dance in the corner!
Discover why we love getting the kids involved in the kitchen and more tips in our How to Get Kids Involved In Cooking article.
The flavor and Recipe Variations:
- Cranberry-Lime: Use cranberry juice, limeade frozen concentrate, Sprite, and lime sherbet. Float slices of lime.
- Cranberry-Orange: Use cranberry juice, orange juice, Sprite, and Orange Sherbet. Float slices of oranges.
What to Serve with Cranberry Party Punch:
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast
- One hour Dinner Rolls
- Instant Pot Turkey Gravy
- French-Bread Stuffing Recipe
- Jenna’s Naughty Mashed Potatoes Recipe
How long is this good for:
- Serve: This will keep at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- Store: Leftovers will keep in a pitcher in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before the soda goes flat.
- Freeze: This mixture will not freeze well, especially once the sherbet has melted into the punch. But no worries, I never have extras when I serve this punch at a party!
How much will this Cranberry Party Punch cost:
RECIPE COST: $8.67
PRICE PER SERVING: $0.44
To find out more about how we price our recipes, check out Budget Recipes Explained.
- 12 ounces frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate – $1.59
- 3 cups water – $0
- 64 ounces cran-raspberry juice – $2.68
- 2 liters Sprite or 7up – $1.68
- 2 quarts raspberry sherbet – $2.24
- 1 lemon – $0.48
More $10 recipes:
- Easy Chana Masala
- Easy Navajo Tacos
- Grilled Cheese Sloppy Joes
- Ground Beef and Broccoli Teriyaki
- Homemade Sloppy Joes
- Inside Out Chicken Pot Pie
- Italian Zucchini Boats
- Jenna’s Chicken Pillows
- Meatball Subs
- Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
Cranberry Party Punch
- drink pitcher
- Wooden spoon
- punch bowl
- 12 ounces frozen raspberry lemonade
- 3 cups water
- 64 ounces cran-raspberry juice chilled
- 2 liters Sprite or 7up chilled
- 2 quarts raspberry sherbet
- 1 lemon sliced
- In a 2-quart drink pitcher add lemonade concentrate and 3 cups of water. Pour lemonade, cranberry juice, and sprite into a punch bowl. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop all of the raspberry sherbet into the punch bowl. Float slices of lemon on the surface and serve!