Crock-Pot Giveaway! Enter to win an 8-Quart Programmable Crock-Pot! It has an MSRP of $79.99 and it’s my favorite slow cooker model ever!
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links.
Crock-Pots are a kitchen equipment staple that every single kitchen needs! We especially love this 8-Quart Programmable Crock-Pot because it’s big enough to cook a meal that serves 10+ people. And that’s why we’re giving one away!
We’ve teamed up with Jill’s other recipe website, Food Folks and Fun, to bring you this awesome Crock-Pot Giveaway!
Features we love about this 8-Quart Crock-Pot:
- Everything we make in it cooks up perfectly every time!
- The digital programmable timer.
- It shifts to warm automatically after the cook time finishes (perfect for busy afternoons when you’re sunning around doing drop off and pick up).
- It’s HUGE! We can make a ton of food for our families and it’s perfect for potlucks.
- It’s pretty to look at! We love the sleek black stainless steel finish of it. It looks so pretty on the countertop!
At Easy Budget Recipes we LOVE a good Crock-Pot recipe. In fact, we have a couple on our website that you must try!
- Italian Harvest Soup – A super healthy recipe that serves 8 and costs just $6.86 to make!
- Homemade Greek Yogurt – Save a lot of money by making this staple at home! This recipe makes 12 cups of yogurt for just $3.63!
Enter our Crock-Pot Giveaway!
Entering is easy. Just follow the directions in the Rafflecopter form below.
Entries will be accepted from February 13-29!