Mexican Fruit Salad
Mexican Fruit Salad is an easy 6-ingredient side salad that is so refreshing and flavorful. This recipe makes 8 servings and costs $9.26 to make. That’s just $1.16 per serving.
Servings: 8 people
- 1 small watermelon cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large pineapple cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 large papayas cut into chunks
- 2 large mangos cut into chunks
- juice of 2 limes
- chili lime seasoning to taste
Add all of the fruit (except for limes) to a large serving bowl.
Squeeze the limes over the fruit and gently toss to everything coat.
Sprinkle chili lime seasoning over the fruit to taste. Garnish with lime wedges and mint sprigs.
Serving: 1.5cup | Calories: 81kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 251mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1024IU | Vitamin C: 65mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg