Easy Apple Crisp
This Easy Apple Crisp is a fall comfort food classic for a reason. The warm baked apples and crisp, buttery topping are perfection.
Servings: 6 people
8x8 baking dish
Apple Peeler Corer
medium mixing bowl
- 5 cups sliced apples 5 large or 6 medium Granny Smith apples
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice **see notes
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened plus additional for pan
FOR SERVING: (all optional)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
In a medium bowl, add flour, oats, and spice, stir until combined.
Stir in butter until the mixture is combined.
- If you don’t have apple pie spice, you can use 1 ¼ teaspoon cinnamon and ¾ teaspoon nutmeg.
- An apple peeler works great to peel, core, and slice the apples evenly.
Serving: 0.66cup | Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 38g | Vitamin A: 615IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 2mg