Reese’s Stuffed Cookies
Two ingredients are all that you need to make these Reese’s Stuffed Cookies. They’re packed with a bit of a surprise that folks will love!
Servings: 8 people
silicone baking mat
- 16 oz package ready-to-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough we used Pillsbury
- 8 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups original size
PREP OVEN AND BAKING SHEET:
There should be 24 individual cookie dough balls in the package. Cut 8 of the dough balls in half, add a half of a dough ball to all of the remaining full dough balls, and roll the dough into even bigger balls.
Use your fingers to flatten one of the balls of dough gently.
Place a Reese’s cup top-down on the cookie dough.
Flatten another ball of dough and place it on the top of the Reese’s and then pinch the seams together to seal.
Place the cookies on the parchment-lined baking sheet at least 4 to 5 inches apart, making sure that the Reese’s inside is top-down.
- The Reese’s should go top-down so that as the dough bakes, there’s no risk of the edges of the peanut butter cup poking through.
- You could also use peanut butter cookie dough with this recipe.
- These make huge jumbo cookies.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 226mg | Potassium: 142mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg