Homemade Frozen Yogurt (Healthy Recipe)
This Homemade Frozen Yogurt recipe is made with just 4 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep. It’s a healthy and tasty treat for summertime or anytime during the year.
Servings: 6 people
- 6 cups 18 ozs frozen fruit, your favorite
- ¾ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract **see notes
- 3 Tablespoons honey or agave nectar
In a large food processor, add all ingredients and process until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Serve immediately for soft-serve texture or transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for 3 hours for a harder texture.
- For strawberry and blueberry frozen yogurt, use lemon juice.
- For peach frozen yogurt, use vanilla extract.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 716IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 1mg