No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
This No-Bake Key Lime Pie recipe is so creamy, dreamy, and tart. It’s easy to make and the perfect quick and easy dessert for Summer.
Servings: 8 people
Liquid measuring cup
- 10- inch Graham cracker crust 9-ounce crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup key lime juice fresh or bottled
- 1 Tablespoon key lime zest from about 4 small key limes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Whipped cream optional
- Fresh key lime slices optional
- Raspberries optional
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Add sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, and key lime zest and beat until smooth
Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl. Beat on low for 1 minute, then increase the speed to medium-high and beat until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold whipping cream into the key lime mixture until well combined.
Spread the mixture into the pie crust.
- If you squeeze your own key lime juice, you’ll need about 1 pound of key limes.
- Instead of whipped cream, you can use an 8-ounce container of Cool Whip.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 288mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 959IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 1mg