Grilled Pork Kabobs
These Grilled Pork Kabobs are flavorful and easy to customize. The pork shish kabob marinade helps make them juicy and delectable.
Servings: 6 people
Liquid measuring cup
- 4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 6 small zucchini
- 1 large red onion
- 2 large red bell peppers
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the marinade.
Cut pork into 2-inch chunks and add them to a large container with a lid or to a resealable bag.
Pour marinade over pork, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
Remove pork from the container and discard the marinade.
Thread pork and vegetables onto skewers **see notes below.
Heat grill to medium-high heat for 15 minutes.
Place kabobs onto hot grill and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, turning 3-4 times.
Remove from grill and serve immediately.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes before using. This will prevent them from burning on the grill.
- If using metal skewers, handle with care using potholders.
- You’ll need 9-12 skewers, depending on their size, for this recipe.
Serving: 1.5kabob | Calories: 493kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 69g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 197mg | Sodium: 2065mg | Potassium: 2087mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1664IU | Vitamin C: 91mg | Calcium: 102mg | Iron: 6mg