Copycat Sonic Slushes
Learn how to make Copycat Sonic Slushes at home. Customize each batch with different flavors and toppings like whipped cream, ice cream, and candy.
Servings: 6 people
Liquid measuring cup
- 4 cups ice water 3 cups cold water in a measuring cup and fill with ice to 1 cups
- 8 cups ice
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon or 2 packets powdered drink mix
- Vanilla ice cream optional **see notes
- Whipped cream optional
- Sprinkles optional
- Nerds candy optional
- Pop Rocks candy optional
Add half of the ingredients in the order listed to a high-powdered blender.
Mix on high until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
Pour slushes into cups.
Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
Serve slushes on their own or with ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles, Nerds, or Pop Rocks (all optional).
- You can also use flavored syrup, flavored extract, or fresh fruit in place of the powdered drink mix.
- You can also add vanilla ice cream after the slushie is blended, mix it in, or serve as a float.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg