Valentine's Rolo Pretzel Turtles
These Valentine's Day Rolo Pretzel Turtles are an easy and fun treat to make with the kids! All you need are just five ingredients!
Servings: 12 people
- 48 mini pretzel twists
- 48 Rolo candies
- 48 pecan halves
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Valentine’s sprinkles
PREHEAT OVEN AND PREP PAN:
MELT WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS:
- Melting chocolate disks of any color can be used instead of white chocolate chips.
- Be sure not to use unsalted pretzels; the turtles taste much better
with the sweet and salty combination.
- When drizzling the white chocolate, you can spoon the melted chocolate into a sandwich bag and cut one of the corners off to make your own piping bag, or you can use a spoon.
- To cool the turtles faster, you can put them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Serving: 4candies | Calories: 265kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 87mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg