Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
This Instant Pot Mac and Cheese recipe is an easy recipe made with macaroni, butter, evaporated milk, and 3 kinds of cheese.
Servings: 6 people
Liquid measuring cup
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese 2 cups
- 4 ounces white American cheese from the deli counter cut into small pieces
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese ¼ cup
Place the elbow macaroni, butter, water, and salt to the Instant Pot.
Lock the lid in place and move to seal. Cook for 4 minutes on HIGH pressure, and then use the quick pressure release.
Once the steam has dissipated, take the lid off of the Instant Pot and stir in the milk.
Finally, add in the cheese and stir until all of the cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
- If you are serving the mac and cheese as a side dish, then it will serve about 12 people.
- Please shred your own cheese for this recipe. Pre-shredded cheese has other additives that will alter the texture of this mac and cheese.
Calories: 650kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1471mg | Potassium: 408mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 909IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 692mg | Iron: 2mg