Slow Cooker Italian Harvest Soup
This Slow Cooker Italian Harvest Soup is easy to make and SO flavorful! It serves 8 people and costs just $6.86 to make and 86¢ a serving!
Servings: 8 people
- 5 cups water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 medium yellow onion diced
- 3 medium zucchinis chopped small
- 1 medium yellow squash chopped small
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 15 oz can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- ½ cup dried orzo pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded Parmesan cheese optional
Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker except for the pasta.
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
30 minutes before dinner time, add the pasta. Serve immediately with shredded Parmesan cheese (optional).
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 839mg | Potassium: 506mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 397IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 3mg