No-Bake Chocolate Oat Cookies
These No-Bake Chocolate Oat Cookies are easy to make and delicious any time of the year. However, we like making them for the holidays when we need an easy cookie option for our cookie trays.
Prep Time5 minutes mins
Cook Time10 minutes mins
Chill Time15 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Keyword: no bake cookies, Nutella, oats
Servings: 24 people
Liquid measuring cup
2 Tablespoon scoop
Wooden mixing spoon
- 8 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
COOK BUTTER MIXTURE:
In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, sugar, cocoa, and milk over medium heat.
Cook until the mixture comes to a boil, about 3-5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add in vanilla, Nutella, and oats.
Stir the mixture until everything is well combined and smooth.
- Instead of Nutella, you can use peanut butter or almond butter.
- We topped the cookies with sea salt flakes before placing them in the fridge to set, but that is entirely optional!
- Store cookies in a ziplock bag in the refrigerator for up to 3 days
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 251IU | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 2mg