Christmas Fudge is a classic chocolate fudge that is creamy and smooth. It’s easy to make and perfect for holiday parties and gifting.
Servings: 12 people
8x8-inch baking dish
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons Christmas sprinkles
Add the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips to a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave them on high for 1 minute. Stir. If the chocolate has not fully melted, microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
Add the vanilla and stir to combine. Transfer the fudge to the parchment-lined baking sheet and spread it into an even layer out using an offset spatula.
While the fudge is still wet, distribute the sprinkles evenly over the top.
Once the fudge is set, slice it into squares and serve.
Store any leftover fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- You must use sweetened condensed milk in this recipe, not evaporated milk.
- For a sweet and salty fudge, add ½ teaspoon flakey sea salt on top.
- If the fudge is too hard to cut, allow it to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes. Additionally, running your knife under hot water before slicing will ensure smooth, easy slices.
Serving: 1large piece | Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 45mg | Potassium: 293mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 103IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 2mg